Interested institutions, organizations, and researchers are invited to submit a full proposal on any of the topics listed below.
2. Development of Clinical Practice Guidelines (Phase 1).
3. Capacity Assessment of Health Policy and Systems Research in the Philippines.
4. Strengthening Urban Primary Healthcare Service Delivery Through the Use of E-health Programs in China, Nepal, and the Philippines (The SUPER Study).
5. Estimating Burden of Disease per Province in the Philippines.
7. Financial Reporting Assessment to Ascertain Financial Position of DOH Hospitals.
8. Foodborne Trematode Prevalence Survey.
9. Gender Responsiveness of TB Prevention and Management at the Community Level in Quezon City.
10. Strengthening Evidence Base and Building Capacity on Health Impact Assessment (HIA) of Development Policies and Projects in the Philippines (Phase 1).
11. Determining the Prevalence and Behavioral Factors of HIV and STI in the Philippines.
12. Longitudinal Cohort Study on Filipino Boy and Girl.
13. Determining the Implementation Status of Benefits under Magna Carta of Public Health Workers in the Philippines.
14. Mental Health Protocol within the Urban and Rural School Systems.
15. National Health Expenditure Survey.
16. Mycobacterium tuberculosis DNA extraction from sputum smear negative/ chest X-ray suspects among participants in the 2016 NTPS.
17. National Survey to Monitor the Impact of the Sin Tax Law.
18. Conduct a Population Based Survey using Lot Quality Assurance Sampling (LQAS) Methodology to Determine Contraceptive Coverage in 17 Provinces of the Philippines (One Province Per Region).
19. Qualitative Study on the Causes and Effects of Adolescent Pregnancy.
20. Rapid Assessment of Patient Flows in 4 DOH-retained Hospitals in Metro Manila.
21. Health Burden of Road Crash Injuries in the Philippines: Constructing an Index for Road Safety Using Metro Manila Baseline Investigation.
22. Operations Research on the Implementation of the Single Joint Ethics Review Process
23. Health Burden of Road Crash Injuries in the Philippines: The Epidemiology of Cases of Road Crashes and Injuries in Major Tertiary Hospitals in the Philippines (Metro Manila, Cebu, and Davao).
24. Health Burden of Road Crash Injuries in the Philippines: Investigating the current road management and road legislations in the Philippines.
25. Pilot Testing of a Scorecard Designed to Assess the Performance of Local Government Units (LGUs) in the Elimination of Neglected Tropical Diseases in the Philippines: Identifying Implementation Issues and Potential Solutions.
26. Support to Policy Development for the National Tobacco Control Program.
27. Sweetened Beverage Tax Interim Monitoring
28. Capacity of the DOH to Assist Small and Medium Scale Industry-driven Development of New Medical Products and Technology Research and Development
29.Exploring Philippine Opportunities and Identifying Possible Offers and Requests on Trade in Health Services Towards the Achievement of National Health Objectives
- Letter of Intent
- Project Proposal following the PCHRD Detailed Proposal Form
- Workplan Schedule (Gantt Chart of Activities)
- Proposed Line-Item Budget (LIB)
- Informed Consent Form (for studies involving human subjects)
- Curriculum Vitae of lead proponent (Principal Investigator/Project Leader)
- Duties and Responsibilities of each project personnel
- Profile of the institution
- Endorsement of agency head
For queries, contact Ms. Gilmari Peach Mallorca at 651-7800 local 1326/1329 or Ms. Clarissa B. Reyes at (02) 837-2071 local 2138